Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Baby, Oh. Baby

Well today was my sixth month check-up. The doctor went over the results of the ultrasound (from the previous visit) and all looks well! My belly is growing and measured 23 cm. today. The doctor also informed me that the ultrasound is predicting a due date of....get this... December 25, so (as the doc put it) I am due at an "interesting time" because it could be Christmas or New Year's----or somewhere in between (well obviously)!
Enrique (my hubby) is currently in Canada visiting some friends and checking the area our as we may migrate there one day. Nothing new on the Visa homefront so keep prayin or sending good thoughts our way! He is super excited for the baby and he talks to the baby every night (through the phone).
I am currently making mashed potatoes for the very first time so I had better go check on the potatoes.
Hope all is well with everybody!

1 comment:

Candace said...

Steph, I am so excited for you and your baby! I hope all works out with Enrique coming to see the birth. Hey, Canada is pretty nice, eh? It's aboat time you moved there. (misspelling on purpose)