Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

7 Months

So, Gabby is 7 months old now (and a week or so) and she is growing like crazy! She is still as skinny as can be (don't know where she got that gene from!) but is getting tall! She can say ma ma, pa pa, da da, ba ba and can wave goodbye! She is still working on crawling---just needs to move her arms---right now she is scooting around. She is still cutting her first tooth and has been a bit under the weather this week---lots of drool, biting hard, etc...She is drinking from a sippy cup (she never took to a bottle or pacifier) and always wants to feed herself!

I still cannot believe how amazing each day with Gabriella is! She does new and wonderful things each day and is so exciting to figure things out each day. She is adjusting quite well to being in Mexico (I think she misses her grammy like crazy though!)

1 comment:

Candace said...

I've been waiting for some updates from you guys! I am glad to hear you are all doing well and made it there safely and got settled in. Here's a tip for you: Hyland's Teething Tablets. Let me know if you can't get them and I will send them to you! They are a lifesaver!