Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Oh, Canada!

Okay--first off I did find out that I do have gestational diabetes. It is kind of lame, but can be controlled and I have been working hard to keep it all under control. I check my blood sugar four times a day, watch what I eat, and try to exercise. So, no worries.
Next, I just got back from the most fantastic vacation to Montreal, Quebec Canada to visit my hubby. My friend George came along and we all had a blast! We stayed in the cutest little hotel, practiced our French, and took the metro all around. We saw Old Montreal, a halloween expo, a 3-D IMAX show, and did some shopping. It was awesome. The hardest part(of course) was saying goodbye and knowing that the next time I see Enrique (in February) he will be a dad! He is soooooo excited and cannot wait for us to be together as a family. I am so lucky to have such a dedicated husband who will do whatever it takes (like stay in Canada to work for a bit)so that we can the means to make our move to Reynosa, Mexico.
Hope all is well with everyone!

No comments: