Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 19....new lives!

I went to a great baby shower today for a good friend here in Mexico. She´s expecting her second child and she just glows with motherhood. She is so happy and bubbly and I am so jealous! Enrique and I have been thinking alot about whether or not we can/should have another child. Of course I want Gabby to have a sibling or two, but we just don´t know if we can afford another child (tuition, clothes, traveling, etc....). I know people make it work, but could we? Having children can be stressful and I feel like we are just settling into our lives here in the big city....ho hum! Will Gabby resent us for not giving her a little brother or sister????? How much more time do we have to decide? I am only 31 after all......

It´s always exciting to welcome a new member into your family! Congratulations Danny and Nicole! Can´t wait to meet the newest member!

No comments: