Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 9, 2011



This is what I am going to try and focus on for the next 30 days. I´d like to post one celebration each day for thirty days, so I´ll start right now.

Today, I´d like to celebrate my husband calling and scheduling my daughter´s passport appointment. It seems trivial, but living in a foreign country I am so THANKFUL to have my husband (who of course speaks fluent Spanish) to be able to take care of business over the phone. I can get by, but it takes longer, and usually results in some sort of confusion for the person whom I am calling. I will never take for granted the ability to communicate over the phone! The internet is awesome (especially with the ability to schedule appts via the internet) but the internet has it´s limitations. I don´t know if my world could eliminate the occasional need to speak to a human being to resolve an issue, schedule an appt., wish someone well, etc...

It´s a small celebration today, but I am thankful nonetheless. My life has been so hectic lately I have lost touch of all the small celebrations I could have each day....I´m going to be aware and celebrate something each day for the next month.
Cheers! What do you have to celebrate today?

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Awesome goal Stephanie!

Let's see... today I can celebrate that I have a brand new stove and my husband is almost done replacing our old ratty carpet with new flooring. I'm going to do a big celebration on my blog when its done and I have photos. As for small celbrations...I didn't burn my dinneron above mentioned stove...it cooks hotter/faster than my old stove and I've burned things all weekend. :)